Jun 7, 2007

With Love

Dear readers, I'd like to dedicate this poem to all of you.
Happy reading :)

Teenage girl, summer emotions

~ With Love ~

Love's not a rose or a diamond dear
Love's not a necklace or a teddy bear
Love's not an item to purchase and sell
Love's not a word you could simply yell
Love's not the landscape of romantic red
Love's not the tears you fakely shed
Love's not the arrow across the heart
Love's not some numbers on a fortune chart
Love's not a princess and her missing shoe
Love's not a letter with 'I love you'
Love is a treasure, a way of life
Love's all the years you shared with your wife
Love is a river, emotions that flow
Love's all the moments in life as we go
Love is a song, shared only between two
Love's all the memories, old and new
Love is the hug, the kiss on the cheek
Love's what relaxes, what makes you go weak
Love's a condition to treasure and hold
Love's all the things that I have just told

With love,

Reema

12 comments:

Steven Winn Alexander said...

Well said, Reema!

Reema said...

Steven, thank you! :)

Rogie said...

Love is all we need. Something we always get mistakes over, forgive with and accept with. Love is you and I. The picture expressed the poem perfectly well. Nice job sweetie.

Rogie

Reema said...

Rogie,

Thanks hon! Oh, so glad to know the pic went well with the poem, wanted to add something with a personal touch, glad it worked! And yepp, love is "you & I", what surrounds, what's in between, what's within and what's beyond words to explain :) Take care and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE the way you write.
And thanks for all the nice comments you always leave at my blog, and here as answers, you're too kind :)
Hugs,
W.

Reema said...

Hello Wonder! Thank you so much! And thank YOU for all the comments you leave here as well, it inspires me to get going, keep on writing. Hope you're feeling better now, take care!

A.Blogget said...

Again, your words complete my thoughts. Today a friend of mine told me that it maybe I should shift my energy to finding love in my life. I think he may be right, it is about time...

Thanks for the poem! xxx

Reema said...

A.blogget,

Thank you for your kind words, I cannot express your kindness. Your friend is maybe right, I think it is better to use ones energy on finding and possibly sharing love, than most of the other things in life one could waste energy on. But of course, finding true love :)Thank you again! *hug*

Anonymous said...

Excellent Poem
Thanks
SecretLove

Reema said...

Thanks!! :)

Anonymous said...

wow! this is like the best poem i've eva read ur so good love ur pics! keep up ur amzin thoughts,



love blondie!

Anonymous said...

LOVE IS WHAT I FEEL YOU,
LOVE IS FRIEND I DEAL WITH YOU,
LOVE IS GOD IN WHICH I BELIEVE YOU,
LOVE IS WHERE THERE IS YOU,
IF YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE,
I WANNA MEET TO YOU.