May 26, 2007

Dear Readers!! Time for hibernation.. and a BLOG REVIEW! ;)

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing great. Alright, as my exams are coming up pretty soon, I would like to inform you that I will be hibernating for about two weeks time until the last exams are over. These are the finals guys, so please please please wish me good luck. All prayers needed! :)

Meanwhile I'd appreciate if any of you could review my blog. I think I have come to the stage where the blog seems to have "settled", so I'd like to invite all my readers, including you, to check out this blog, see what you like, what you don't, what you want to see more of, you name it. Just pour out anything on your heart. Don't just say "your blog is nice/bad". WHAT is nice, WHAT is bad? Be specific ;)

TWO THUMBS UP and a BIG thank you to all my readers. I totally appreciate every single one of you. Wish me good luck!

See you all soon!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck! ;)
About your blog, I really like the overall look (template, etc) and the content too, specially the poems and art. I think you should mix them in some posts, that'd be cool.
That's all for now ^^.
W.

Animesh Ray said...

Best of luck for your exams!!!
Well your blog is quite pleasant to the eyes, and in all aspects a fine blog. The one thing that you can change though is that copyright note! Or maybe keep it down somewhere. :)

And well you can also stop calling me by my full name. Only one part will do :)

Reema said...

Wonder: Cheers, cool! Ok, mixing of art and poetry, great, I'll try to do that more often. Thanks so much for your feedback. Thanks for the luck! Happy evening! :)

Ray: LOL, ok, I'll just call you Ray from now on.
Thanks for the luck! Yeah, I fixed that copyright note, put it further down.
Thanks for the feedback! ;)

Animesh Ray said...

That will do just fine I guess.

And yes, now its quite better.

Cheers!!

Reema said...

Hiya Wonder! I've added some personal photos to previous posts now to 'spice' them up a bit as you suggested. What do you think? Better now?

Cheers!

Animesh Ray said...

Yeah...they blend well.

Reema said...

Great, goody good! As long as my readers don't get bored and enjoy themselves I'm happy :)

Delphine Cingal said...

Good luck for the exams. I am sending all kinds of positive waves in your direction.

Reema said...

Thank you Delphine! Much appreciated =)