May 25, 2007

Love, an illusion

The end of Spring, Summer's just around the corner. Love's in the air, some may get engaged this summer, others married. Bonded by love, the greatest emotion.. at last, but not least, a poem.



Love, an illusion
A figment of mind
The dream of all dreams
Yet so hard to find
Show me a miracle
Come take my hand
Bring me your landscape
Your vey own land
Harder and harder
As time passes by
Give me your heart, please
Don't make me cry
The sweetest illusion
As real as can be
Today and forever
Come stay with me!


Copyright © Realm of Reema

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice, Reema :)
W.

Reema said...

Glad you liked it Wonder! :)

Anonymous said...

ur poetry r so good do they just like get in ur head or do u take time 2 think them up?

best of luck from blondie xxx

Shahrukh said...

This blog is great source of information which is very useful for me. Thank you very much.

BEST LOVE POEMS FOR WIFE.