May 17, 2007

I Got Tagged!! - 7 weird things about me

I am honoured and glad to tell that I have been tagged by DesigningFairy to share 7 weird things about me, and then tag up to 7 other bloggers. It sounds fun, so here we go:

#1: I'm obsessed with poetry. Sometimes I feel it's easier to express my emotions using poetry than other forms of creative writing, and at times, even speech!

#2: I can be totally nocturnal at times (but not always - I have crazy sleeping pattern), living life at night time. It gives me the pleasure of the combination of total silence and deep concentration.. it just feels, ah, perfect!

#3: I have this passion and love for animals. I understand them (although at times, agressive animals scare the breath out of me!). People come to me and say, "oh that's just a dog, he's dumb, just ignore him" and I look into that dogs eyes, see it smile, and almost feel him saying "that human is retarted, just ignore him!". And btw, while we're at it, I've always wished for a white arabian since childhood. One day hopefully, I'll get one. One day..

#4: At times, I usually get obsessed with photography, and take hundred of shots in one day. Few would turn out nice and neat, however sometimes, the blurry effect makes me frustrated.. Sharpness, sharpness, sharpness! I need sharpness and a new SLR camera! :(

#5: Colour makes my heart sing! I totally cannot live without colour. So when people ask "what's your favourite colour?", I say "blue", sometimes "green", sometimes "pink", sometimes "red".. I love them all, so what should I say? The rainbow?

#6: I'm obsessed with my pc, internet and blog. I must be crazy, as I check my blogs at least twice a day for comments and feedback, only to see only few and sometimes none has commented. It kinda breaks me.
So I sit hours and hours trying to edit and improve the blog. Like DesigningFairy, I only end up with a banging headache and at times, frustration.

#7: I didn't get to see the sea in my whole life, until last year when I went to a trip to Blackpool. I know it's weird, it's like: EVERYBODY has seen the sea.. but no, I never saw it until last year. And I thought: wow! Truly beautiful. I've put some pictures on this blog, if you want to check them out. I love the sea! The feeling of freedom :)

OK. I'd like to tag: Steven Alexander, Wonder Woman, Evolution83.

Alright then, have a nice day everyone!

12 comments:

Designing Fairy said...

Reema, it so cool you see lights/spirits too. The first times I thought I needed to go to the doctor!:) Luckily, my daughter seems them too.

Checking the blog several times isn't so awful, is it? :)

Maybe you can shoot pics at night?

Thanks so much for sharing a piece of yourself!

Anonymous said...

Hey there, about #6, I found your site from fellow Wonder Woman's blog and here you've got a new reader ;)
I think your blog is really nice and just full of light and beautiful words :)
Hope you visit mine when you can and feel free to leave a comment if you find anything interesting ^^.
W.

Reema said...

DesigningFairy: Hehe, yepp it was a fun thing to do, a bit different piece of work.

Hmm.. take pictures at night? That sounds like a great idea! But I still need a new camera :P

Nice to see you around. Take care and see you soon!

Peace and love.

Reema said...

Hiya wonder! Aww, welcome, welcome! Really good to see new readers here, always appreciated ;)

I hope you'll enjoy yourself here, you know relax, be "at home" kinda feeling.. hehe. Well, always welcome, feel free to pop in again!

I'm gonna check out your blog in a second :)

Take care! Peace and love.

Unknown said...

I know what you mean about comments in fact I wrote a post about it.
I always try to leave a comment and when words are not being too co-operative I just say hi.
So hi to you... my visit to your realm was very pleasant indeed1

Anonymous said...

stopping in from designing fairys blog. I bought the coolest tripod for my camera yesterday to help steady the shots - called a 'sunpad flexipad' - about $15; you might check it out - they definately help!

Reema said...

Hiya Random Magus. Welcome to this blog, happy to see new readers, as always! glad you found it pleasant :)

Yes, I usually rememember to comment or give any sort of feedback when I visit other blogs. It's a nice way to get to contribute and share your views and opinions.

You wrote a post about it? Cool, I'm gonna check it out.

Take care =)

Reema said...

Hi there: AscenderRisesAbove,

A tripod yeah, that's a good idea. I'm definitely going to check it out.

Thanks for sharing!

Peace :)

Anonymous said...

You sound like a lively, creative free spirit. I wish you many years of self expression.

Joe Lyon said...

I don't think those things are wierd at all, just interesting! I can identify with most everything on it but not seeing the sea; I've always lived pretty close to it. Wonderful wet stuff it is!

Reema said...

Hiya Christine:

Thank you so much for you kind wish! :)

Peace

Reema said...

Hello there J. L. Layden:

Welcome to this blog. Wow, you live by the sea? That is awsome. Hopefully I'll try and go to the sea this summer. Can't wait! :)