May 3, 2007

Short Poetry: Collection 5

About Heartbreak:

If anyone every broke your heart
I promise I'll come and
Mend it for you
And make it newer that new!

~

About Silence:

Screaming silence!

~

About War:

Wolves in the forest
Men in the room
The storm has begun

~

About Beauty:

Even blind people can see, you know
Maybe not with their eyes
But they surely see with their hearts

~

About Loneliness:

Speaking of loneliness
Like speaking of thirst in an open lake

~

About Islamophobia:

They fear what they cannot understand
Hence the attacks

~

About Forbidden Love:

A pearl in my hand
A thorn in my heart
A sign of despair

~

About Hypocrisy:

Sleep like a fox, man
And I, I'll be the wolf
In disguise

~

About Hypocrisy:

Ironically.
Blamed by a hypocrite
For hypocrisy

~

About Life and Death:

Afterall, we only die once
Live for today
Die for tomorrow

~

About Faith:

Faith is also a treasure, you know

~


About Minorities:

Either I'm an alien in a human world
Or a human in an alien world
Really, what does it matter

~

About [The Israeli] Occupation:

They say let a bird free
From its cage
And it will build a nest of freedom

~

About War:

Lower your weapon, man
For you, you are only human


Copyright © Realm of Reema

No comments: