Apr 30, 2007

Short Poetry: Collection 1

About Lost Friends:

It was there
But then gone
Evaporated into the atmosphere
Gone, never to return
Far, far away
Yet still by my side

I stille wonder
~

About Divorce:

Rainbow from Heaven
Alphabet of wisdom
Love within hatred

~

About Heartbreak:

Purple crystal tears
Brighten ice-cold winter
Autumn breeze is gone

~

About God & Faith:

If the universe didn't exist,
What would exist in its place?

~

About Faith:

It's all about
Believing
Hoping
Trying
Failing
Trying
Hoping
Believing

~

About Real Love:

In the eyes of a man
Lies are hidden
In the heart of the wise
Access is forbidden

~

About Real Love:

Come, fill my soul with fire
And rise me to my throne
Then leave me stupid liar
I'm better on my own

~

About Faith:

Trip, Rise, Smile
Fail, Cry, Fail
Smile, Rise, Trip
Who cares?
Try again!


Copyright © Realm of Reema

No comments: