Apr 27, 2007

The Silence Before The Strike

Speaking of isolation there's nothing left in this world. Everything is far worse now. Like the terrifying silence before the strike. Everyone's attacking everyone. Everyone's being arrogant. They think they know it all. They think they know everything. I hate them! I hate all of them, down to the last person. Oh, I really, really do! Those who believe they're really something, and those who are dumb enough to believe and worship these arrogant people. And all men who got no respect for women. They think they're so superior when they're really all losers without the female presence. Then they, most of them, think about sex in such a backward way. Most men see females and girls as pure objects. And when they're angry they call us bitches and whores. They beat us, insult us, abuse us. Then they want respect from us, as if they deserve it for free. Can you believe that!? It would surprise me if I met one, normal, loving, caring man. Really, I'd be surprised..

No comments: