Apr 30, 2007

Short Poetry: Collection 3

About War:

Little ladybird
Black ships sailing the Red Sea -
Blood of innocence

~

About Reality:

Underneath the apple tree
I woke up to reality

~

About Traitors:

There were tears in her eyes
Each a droplet of her lies

~

About War:

No tulip, no rose
Can heal the scar
Made by the cactus
Of war

~

About Liars:

I know a sssecret
The snake whispered -
I ran away

~

About Past Memories:

The goldfish keeps swimming in my head
I wish it to stop so I can forget

~

About Silence:

Sometimes
I speak silence

~

About Silence:

Silver means a little
Gold means even more
But what really has a meaning
Is when there's no words at all

~

About Real Beauty:

Amazed by the beauty
In her eyes -
I moved in closer
And realised
It was all reflected
From the outside
I lost interest...



Copyright © Realm of Reema

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love ur sayins especaly the one where it say "amazed by the beauty in her eyes.."