Apr 26, 2007

When Love Is Forgotten

I dunno. Sometime I feel so lonely. Like a lost creature in a faraway, forgotten world. A person, a place nobody remembers no more. An untold fairytale. And I really wish I had something, someone here with me. A hand, a shoulder. Anything. But I guess.. Reality is not as sweet as it seems. Like do you really believe in love? I think I did. Once. But it's so fake... It's always fake! People love no more! Feel no more! Their ignorance, their arrogance - there's no heart within their chests. You've seen how people so coldly divorce their wives? Let their children suffer? Seek the worldly desires of sexual lust rather than pure and honest love. Compassion, caress.. Animals no longer seem like animals. These very men do. They tower above us thinking they are dominant, that we have to obey them no matter what. What's up with the world today? What's up with everyone? We hurry through life in love with this world. And so our hearts turn to stone and steel and we slowly, but surely, forget the sweet taste of love. The doom of desire..

No comments: