Apr 30, 2007

Short Poetry: Collection 4

About Past Memories:

I drew a circle in the air
And placed all memories in there
Kicked it as hard as I could
And now? You don't EXIST!

~

About Real Miracles:

I asked the fairy for some magic
She pointed to my heart

~

About Beauty:

True beauty lies in a snowflake
And those who are worthy of it

~

About Time:

I tripped over time today
I wish I did not

~

About Life:

Glide through life
Even though life
Seems to be
A humpy road

~

About Gratitude:

Birds greet the day
Learn

~

About Life:

Left in a tunnel
Of killing darkness
I finally understood
The meaning of life

~

About Knowledge:

Alif Ba Ta -
Alphabet

~

About Beauty:

Even butterflies
Used to be worm once

~

About Love:

Blessed by the season
In which fire is burning

~

About Rebellion:

They told me not to do it
That's why I did it!


Copyright © Realm of Reema

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think Its GREAT!!!!

Reema said...

Thanks! Poetry & sayings always make my day :) Peace and love!