Apr 30, 2007

Short Poetry: Collection 2 - Love&Pain

Photo: Reema

About Love:

Never say "I love you"
I don't care if you do
But show me that you love me
I'll promise I'll love you too

~

About Heartbreak:

Morning after morning
I wake up to the night

~

About Knowledge:

Soft summer whispers
To the leaves of olive trees
Spreading words of wisdom

~

About Confessions:

If
I told you
Would you
Believe?

~

About Love:

Golden rose petals
Dissappear in midnight sky
Leaving stars behind

~

About Heartbreak:

You can break a mountain
But you're too weak
To break my heart

~

About Reality:

Have you seen my silver wings?
I lost them in my dreams

~

About Heartbreak:

Wounds give strength
Said the broken tree
Even though it was dying


Copyright © Realm of Reema

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love the I LOVE U pic in the sand really good